Wooo!!! I’m one of your favorites!! :)
Let’s see… Five random facts…
1. A few months ago, I bought a bunch of polymer clay, and I’ve been practicing making little figurines with it. I’m getting pretty good at it. When I get to a point I’m comfortable with, my plan is to open an Etsy shop or something and see if I can make some money from them.
2. My best friend is my cousin’s wife. I know, weird, right? Some of the more uptight members of my family are uncomfortable with how close we’ve gotten, and suspect we’re sleeping together. Little do they know, I’m gay. Sooo, there goes that little theory of theirs. (Also, my cousin and I are close as well, and he’s perfectly cool with it!)
3. I have a really long tongue. (Hey, you said RANDOM facts!)
4. My favorite Pokémon is Abra, and I have no idea why. Every time I get a new Pokémon game, I catch myself an Abra by any means necessary, name it “Shazam”, stop it from evolving, and give it a bunch of TMs and HMs so that it knows more moves than just “Teleport”. It’s pretty funny to see the looks on my friends’ faces when an Abra kicks their ass.
5. I’m pretty sure Dick Grayson (the Batman character, also known as Robin and Nightwing) is the fictional representation of my dream guy. I know it’s corny and stupid, but he has just about every trait I like in a guy. Whoosh. I’m a little embarrassed to admit this one, but I couldn’t think of any other ideas.
I’m gonna take my time tagging my ten favorite people! Do you count? Because you’re definitely one of my faves too! :)
I have seen it! :) Are you kidding? As far as I can tell, that was the inspiration for Disney’s Jafar!
I do love the movie, and actually, I think I might be due for a re-watch of it, because I haven’t seen it in ages! The “Jaffar” of that movie is pretty awesome and creepy, but I remember being a little disappointed with what happened to him in the end. I feel like his ending could have been a lot more… spectacular… than it was. Though, considering the limited special effects they had way back then, I suppose it makes sense.
I might go watch that again tonight. :)
Thank you so much! I hadn’t seen that before, but I absolutely love it!